ROTARY LABELLER WITH GROUP WITH FIXED LABEL MAGAZINE, COMPOSED OF SEVERAL GROUPS FOR ANY SHAPE OF CONTAINERS IN EITHER GLASS OR PLASTIC MATERIAL AT PRODUCTION SPEED UP TO 8.000/9.000 BPH.
- Base frame constructed of iron treated with an anticorrosive paint and clad in stainless steel.
- Gear driven.
- Machine operation by inverter driven motor.
- Manual or electrical head hight adjustment.
- Labelling groups disposed on crossed guides for the adjustment.
- Fixed electric control panel.
- Automatic glue film adjustment on the rubber glue roller.
- Low maintenance, lubrification limited to a few individual items.
OPTIONALS ITEM AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
- Complete safety guards
- Glue heater
- Conveyor motor drive integrated to machine production speed
- Possibility to supply adhesif groups
- Ink-jet device for code dating
- Additional label smoothing positioned at machine exit
- Self-centering bottle plattforms
- Spotting device with lateral notch or in the bottle bottom