Suitable to apply wrap-around labels on glass, plastic or metal containers of cylindrical, oval and square cross-section.
The hot-melt gluing stations enable an economic and precise glue application. A key advantage of this system is low glue consumption, since only the leading and trailing edges of the labels are glued.
On all models is available the combined setup cold glue/adhesive for increased performances and versatility of employ.
The different models constructed are capable of outputs from 3.000 up to 30.000 bph.
- Frame upper portion made of stainless steel (AISI 304);
- Transmission infeed/outfeed starwheels with gear;
- Machine speed regulation by means of inverter;
- Electric or manual height lifting;
- Hot melt unit for the application of one pre-cut wrap-around label (hot melt);
- Touch screen 7’’;
- Safety guards in polycarbonate and safety stoprunning complying with CE standards;
- Electrical and pneumatic systems comply with EEC and international standards.
- Right conveyor (infeed and outfeed) with pulling motor, inverter and idle wheel.
- Ink jet or hot codifier
- Additional equipment to handle several types of bottles;
- Servomotors / Step by step motors
- Bottom notch orientation or lateral notch orientation device;
- Optical orientation device by means of photocells, fibres or cameras;
- Rejection system
- Possible combination with adhesive or cold glue units.